Terms & Conditions
Please take a read of my terms and conditions prior to booking in your wedding date.
If you would like clarification on any of the below please contact
SECURING YOUR WEDDING DAY
· A £50.00 booking fee is required to reserve your date in the diary. Please note that this is non-refundable and non-transferable to any other service or treatment.
· The non-refundable booking fee is paid to reserve your date in the diary so that no other wedding booking can be made. The booking fee is then deducted from the total ‘on the day’ total.
· The final balance is due in full 30 days before your wedding. An invoice will be generated and sent prior to this, providing a full price breakdown.
· By proceeding to book by way of paying a booking fee, you accept that you are entering into a contract and you are bound by the terms and conditions.
· A trial for the bride is required for all bookings. Trials for bridal party members such as bridesmaids and mother of the bride are optional.
· Arranging a trial before payment of the booking fee does not reserve your wedding date. Only once the booking form and booking fee has been received will your wedding date be reserved.
· All trials are held at Emily Chantal Makeup studio in Ipswich on Monday - Friday during daylight hours.
· Weekends are exclusive to weddings, there are no trials available on Saturdays or Sundays.
· Payment for trials are due on the day of the trial by cash or bank transfer.
· It is highly recommend that trials are held no sooner than 3-6 months ahead of your wedding day. This ensures your skin tone, hair colour and all other wedding details will be finalised and you avoid changing your mind at the last minute.
· The pricing quoted at the time of booking will be honoured and any general price changes between the time of booking and your wedding date will not affect your agreed fee for the services booked.
· If however your wedding is postponed to a new date additional charges may apply.
· Between the peak season months of April- Oct & Dec, a minimum person booking of 4 (Bride plus 3) is required on all Saturday weddings due to high demand.
· Between the peak season months of April- Oct & Dec, a minimum person booking of 3 (Bride plus 2) is required on all Thursdays, Fridays, Sundays & Bank Holidays. A surcharge will be payable if part of the booking is cancelled.
· After confirmation of booking, if you would like to add further members of the bridal party, please let me know, as soon as possible, at least 8 weeks prior to your wedding date, so any schedules can be amended with plenty of notice. Additional makeup services cannot be requested on wedding day due to the amount of time allocated per person ahead of your ceremony.
· If the bridal party number changes on wedding day, payments are still non-refundable. However if advised at least 8 weeks prior, minimum person booking numbers will still apply but the final invoice may be adjusted accordingly.
· I will do my best to avoid requiring an assistant where possible, but on larger bridal parties with earlier ceremonies an assistant may be required. The fee to book and secure an assistant artist for your entire booking is £50.00 per assistant.
· Travel expenses are incurred for services booked outside a 20-mile road distance from the studio in IP4, Ipswich. They are charged at a rate of 50p for every mile outside the 20-mile road distance from the studio and are based on the return journey.
· If accommodation charges are applicable, this will be discussed and arranged accordingly.
· In circumstances when parking fees apply, the client will be required to cover the charges where the makeup services are being conducted, for example hotel parking and meter parking.
· Travel up to 20 miles from the studio in IP4, Ipswich is free of charge anything outside of this radius would incur a 50p per mile charge, maximum travel time of one hour 30 minutes from the studio.
· Please contact prior to booking if there is limited parking at your location, due to the amount of heavy equipment brought along. If this has not been made aware of ahead of the wedding/event, Emily Chantal Makeup will not be held responsible for any delays this could cause.
CANCELLATIONS / POSTPONEMENTS
· On the unfortunate event you have to cancel your booking, please inform me as soon as possible so I can offer your date to other brides. All cancellations will incur the following fees:
· Should you cancel your wedding booking after the £50.00 booking fee has been received this is non-refundable and non-transferable to any other service/treatment.
· If your booking is cancelled within 30 days of wedding day, you are liable to pay the full amount due to the likelihood of other work not being undertaken as a result of the booking.
· In the unlikely event I have to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances and where no other suitable alternative can be arranged, a refund of the booking fee will be returned to you. No further compensation will be offered however I will do all I can to assist in any other arrangements.
· If the booking is directly affected by circumstances beyond the control of myself, I will endeavour to rectify such situations, however, no compensation will be offered. It is advisable for the client to take out wedding insurance to cover you against these situations.
· In the event that your wedding is postponed or cancelled due to COVID-19 or any other emergency, deposits remain non-refundable. However, deposits will be transferred to a new date if the capacity allows. If your wedding is postponed to a new date in the same year, the prices will remain the same. If it is postponed to the following year, the new years prices will apply to the booking.
· Emily Chantal Makeup cannot guarantee or be held accountable for any allergic reactions, or any complications from the makeup or the application.
· Any photos or film taken by myself on the day or by the professional photographer or videographer can be used for my own promotional use on website (), facebook, instagram and all other social media and advertising purposes unless stated otherwise in writing via email prior to booking.
· Payment of any booking fee/deposit indicates acceptance of the terms and conditions set out above.
If you would like further information of the Terms & Conditions outlined above, please contact: