SECURING YOUR WEDDING DAY
· A £100.00 booking fee is required to reserve your date in the diary. Please note that this is non-refundable and non-transferable to any other service or treatment.
· The non-refundable booking fee is paid to reserve your date in the diary so that no other wedding booking can be made. The booking fee is then deducted from the total ‘on the day’ total.
· The final balance is due in full 30 days before your wedding. An invoice will be generated and sent prior to this, providing a full price breakdown.
· Please confirm your numbers carefully at the time of booking, packages cannot be reduced. It is possible to increase your booking size by moving up to the next package option.
· By proceeding to book by way of paying a booking fee, you accept that you are entering into a contract and you are bound by the terms and conditions.
· A trial for the bride is required for all bookings. Trials for bridal party members such as bridesmaids and mother of the bride are optional.
· Arranging a trial before payment of the booking fee does not reserve your wedding date. Only once the booking form and booking fee has been received will your wedding date be reserved.
· All trials are held at Emily Chantal Makeup studio in IP5, Ipswich on Monday - Thursday during daylight hours.
· Weekends are exclusive to weddings, there are no trials available on Saturdays or Sundays.
· Payment for trials are due on the day of the trial by cash or bank transfer. Missed trials, cancellations or reschedules within 48 hours of the appointment are charged at 100% of the service.
· It is highly recommend that trials are held no sooner than 1-6 months ahead of your wedding day. This ensures your skin tone, hair colour and all other wedding details will be finalised and you avoid changing your mind at the last minute.
· The pricing quoted at the time of booking will be honoured and any general price changes between the time of booking and your wedding date will not affect your agreed fee for the services booked.
· If however your wedding is postponed to a new date additional charges may apply.
· A minimum of package 2 or above is required on all Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
· After confirmation of booking if you would like to upgrade your package add further members please let me know as soon as possible, (at least 8 weeks prior to your wedding date) so any schedules can be amended with plenty of notice. Once booked packages are not able to be reduced in any circumstance.
· Additional makeup services cannot be requested on wedding day due to the amount of time allocated per person ahead of your ceremony.
· If the bridal party number changes for any reason on wedding day, payments are still non-refundable.
· I will do my best to avoid requiring an assistant where possible, but on larger bridal parties with earlier ceremonies an assistant may be required. The fee to book and secure an assistant artist for your entire booking is £75.00 per assistant plus travel.
· Travel expenses are incurred for all services from the makeup studio in IP4, Suffolk. They are charged at a rate of 50p for every mile on the return journey and calculated using postcodes.
· If accommodation charges are applicable, this will be discussed and arranged accordingly.
· In circumstances when parking fees apply, the client will be required to cover the charges where the makeup services are being conducted, for example hotel parking and meter parking.
· Please contact prior to booking if there is limited parking at your location, due to the amount of heavy equipment brought along. If this has not been made aware of ahead of the wedding/event, Emily Chantal Makeup will not be held responsible for any delays this could cause.
CANCELLATIONS / POSTPONEMENTS
· On the unfortunate event you have to cancel your booking, please inform me as soon as possible so I can offer your date to other brides. All cancellations will incur the following fees:
· Should you cancel your wedding booking after the £100.00 booking fee has been received this is non-refundable and non-transferable to any other service/treatment.
· If your booking is cancelled within 90 days of wedding day, you are liable to pay the full amount due to the likelihood of other work not being undertaken as a result of the booking.
· In the unlikely event I have to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances and where no other suitable alternative can be arranged, a refund of the booking fee will be returned to you. No further compensation will be offered however I will do all I can to help find a replacement artist.
· If the booking is directly affected by circumstances beyond the control of myself, I will endeavour to rectify such situations, however, no compensation will be offered. It is advisable for the client to take out wedding insurance to cover you against these situations.
· In the event that your wedding is postponed or cancelled due to COVID-19 or any other emergency, booking fees remain non-refundable. If your wedding is postponed to a new date in the same year, the prices will remain the same. If it is postponed to the following year, the new years prices will apply to the booking.
· Emily Chantal Makeup cannot guarantee or be held accountable for any allergic reactions, or any complications from the makeup or the application.
· Any photos or film taken by myself on the day or by the professional photographer or videographer can be used for my own promotional use on website (www.emilychantalmakeup.com), facebook, instagram and all other social media and advertising purposes unless stated otherwise in writing via email prior to booking.
· Payment of any booking fee/deposit indicates acceptance of the terms and conditions set out above.
If you would like further information of the Terms & Conditions outlined above, please contact: email@example.com
Luxury Bridal Makeup Artist Woodbridge, Suffolk